The Best Casino Bonuses for February 2019
Hopefully, you should be fully over the January blues by now, particularly with February having delivered some unusually warm and pleasant weather.
Still, rain is scheduled to fall throughout the UK over the course of the next few months, so you may well spend a bit more time indoors during this period. As a result, you may want to indulge your passion for online casino gameplay, with a number of exciting promotions on offer this month.
Below, we’ve broken down the top three promotions while asking what you can expect by participating:
While Dunder Casino may be a relatively new addition to the market, it’s certainly made an impression so far. With more than 600 games available to players throughout the UK, Dunder Casino offers a considerable range of choice to casual and serious gamblers alike. The Dunder brand also has a penchant for big bonus offers, and its February offering provides no exception to this rule. Here’s a glance at the operator’s most recent promotion:
-New customers are eligible for a total bonus up to £600, spread across three different deposit match offers. After making a minimum initial deposit of £20, Dunder will match this by 200% up to the value of £50 and set you on your way.
- The brand also offers second and third deposit matches of 50% and 25% on deposits of up to £150 and £400 respectively, although you’ll need to check the wagering requirements in the T&Cs as they vary between offers.
- As part of its current promotional campaign, Dunder Casino is also offering 200 free spins in the popular Starburst slot to brand new players. These will be released over 10 consecutive days, with 20 free spins delivered to your account during every 24-hour period. You’ll need to wager the value of your free spin bonus 25-times before withdrawing any winnings, so keep this mind when signing up.
While the BGO Casino may have a surprisingly long list of restricted countries, the good news is that it’s accessible to players in the UK. The operator is also renowned for its generous and no-strings attached bonus offers, along with instantaneous gameplay and a relatively large selection of games and software providers. So, here’s a brief glimpse at February’s bonus package:
- At present, BGO Casino is running two primary promotions, the first of which will deliver a 100% deposit match when you open your account with up to £100. There’s a 40-times wagering requirement placed on this deposit, but this is a relatively straightforward promotion that should appeal to most players.
- The brand is also offering an unconditional welcome bonus to all new players, in the form of 10 free spins. These are available for a limited time and in the UK only, while the bonus is completely free from any deposit requirements or wagering restrictions.
- There are restrictions in terms of the slots in which the welcome bonus can be applied. Check the site’s terms and conditions before registering, while keeping in mind that the minimum deposit for the deposit match bonus is £10.
Chelsea Palace Casino
We’re big fans of the Chelsea Palace Casino, thanks to its outstanding levels of customer service and an extremely mobile-friendly design. The operator is also backed by a top-tier software provider, which supports some outstanding graphics across a wide array of games. This month, the brand is also offering some outstanding bonuses to its UK players, translating into free gameplay for a few lucky punters.
- The first bonus is spread across your first three deposits as a new players, starting with a first deposit match of 200% up to the value of £100. This also includes 50 free spins on the popular slot game Starburst, while it’s accessible to anyone who opens their new account with a minimum deposit of £10.
- This is followed by second and third deposit matches of 100% and 50%, on deposits of up to £250 and £500 respectively. Altogether, this equates to a 300% bonus up to £150, and if this doesn’t excite you then we’re not sure what will!
- The operator is also running a free spins frenzy at present, which is available to all valid account holders. To qualify, you simply need to deposit between £20 and £39, for which you’ll be rewarded with a bonus of 20 free spins. If you up your deposit to £40, you’ll receive a more generous bonus of £50 free spins.
So there you have it; three of February’s best casino bonuses and promotions to help you gamble sensibly this month!
Latest News & Articles
Online Gambling and Its Legality in the UK
Online gambling in the UK is an established endeavour. From online sport betting, online casino gaming, online gambling has firmly consolidated its...
What is the RTP in casino gaming and how to make sure you get the most out of it?
RTP is a very popular terminology in the online casino industry. This denotes the Return to Player for an online casino game. You would most likely...
What is the RNG of slots and casino games?
RNG – Random number generator is a microchip number generator that generates numbers continuously in slot machines used in land casinos and online ...